Welcome to the latest Masterbill Newsletter which we started writing in January and have added to steadily due to more and more articles we wanted to include. We have now decided some five months later that enough is enough and have issued a 'bumper edition' jam packed with news of new initiatives and features.
2012 seems to be the year of change in the Construction Software world with...
Hence we have tried in this Newsletter to provide you with an update on as many of these changes as possible and an explanation of how we are working towards incorporating them into our software together with our regular mix of news, tips and tricks.
- New Rules of Measurement (NRM) being finally issued
- New AutoCad formats becoming more prevalent
- The release of CESMM4
- New Modules of Masterbill Elite to market
- A New Version of QSCad nearing completion
- The increasing awareness of BIM
- New Customers in a new Country
- New developments and features being added to our software
We hope you will find something of interest and promise to try not to leave it so long before the next issue.
Paul Watkins - Sales & Marketing Director
P.S. If you think there are others who would benefit from receiving regular Newsletters from Masterbill please subscribe them here.