EstimatorPro provides an extremely flexible and uncomplicated estimating system at a fraction of the price of alternatives.
Easy to create...
Estimates may be created in a number of ways:
- By selecting from 70,000 items in the SMM7 Major and Minor Works priced and fully resourced library.
- By searching the library for a key word or phrase
- By importing a BQ from disk, in ASCII or CITE format
- By importing an XML eTendering document from a Masterbill QS system
- By importing measurements created using QSCad (our CAD Measurement software)
- By Cutting and Pasting from another Estimate
- By employing a user-defined Estimate item component
- By directly entering the item you require
Easy to measure...
- Enter dimensions in a familiar layout
- Apply "timesing" factors
- Create sidecasts
- Use sub-totals and totals
Easy to price...
Pricing items within your Estimates can be carried out by:
Creating and managing Sub-Contract packages couldn't be easier, simply:
- Create the Sub-Contract package
- Assign relevant items to the package
- Distribute the package to the selected Sub-Contractors, either on paper or electronically
- Directly enter those Sub-Contract prices that have been submitted on paper, or
- Import those Sub-Contract prices that have been submitted electronically
- Compare the Sub-Contract tenders
- Select the successful Sub-Contractor and incorporate their prices into your Estimate
Adjusting and tailoring prices can be done quickly and easily by:
Professional estimates can be produced by:
- Using any Windows printer and fonts
- Selecting one of the pre-defined reports including; unpriced, priced, showing resources, resource schedules and output reports
- Reports can be exported to Excel and Adobe Acrobat PDF format for emailing
Easy Management of Sub-Contractors...
Manage your Sub-Contractor database by:
- Recording contact details
- Selecting specialisations/trades
- Allocating Sub-Contractors to packages
- Allowing the system to monitor which Sub-Contractor was used on which project/package
- Allowing the system to rank a Sub-Contractor's tendering performance
EstimatorPro costs from £495 (+VAT) and includes a full help system and tutorial and has a 'Pay-As-You-Go' Support Line, for emergencies.
A Software Maintenance Contract entitling you to software updates is available for an additional £50/annum (+VAT)